Congratulations on your upcoming Wedding! It is such an exciting time in your lives & I would love to be a part of it. I will spend time with you to ensure that we get to know each other & I have a clear understanding of what you want for your Ceremony, so that on the big day it is everything you want it to be.
Given my extensive experience, I assure you I will be the only person not nervous on the day! I will greet your guests & coordinate with all relevant people to ensure that everything runs smoothly… you don’t need to remember anything, just your lovely selves…. oh & the rings!
If you are planning a Wedding at a distance, I know it can be a tricky thing. I have worked with many interstate & overseas couples, so I have ways to ensure that it is easy & simple for you.
Wedding Service inclusions
In the lead up
- A complimentary chat to get to know each other to see if I am the Celebrant for you.
- Planning meetings.
- Preparation and submission of all legal paperwork.
- Unlimited phone & email consultation.
- Creation of your unique ceremony, providing options to ensure it is everything you want it to be.
On the Day
- Arrival at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the Ceremony.
- Officiating of your Ceremony, dressed in keeping with the theme you have chosen for your day.
- Co-coordinating with functions staff, photographer, videographer, musicians etc to ensure all runs smoothly.
- Professional PA system for spoken words & music input for your Ceremony is available for your use.
- Keepsake copy of your Ceremony script professionally printed.
If you like the idea of having the same person being the ‘voice’ of your Wedding why not consider my professional MC Services. This allows your family & friends to relax & not have the pressure of being your MC. It will also give you the peace of mind that all will run smoothly.
Wedding MC Service inclusions
- All planning appointments
- Comprehensive schedule for the evening established
- Liaising with the venue staff & DJ on the evening to ensure the event runs smoothly.
- Introduction of Bridal party on arrival, cutting the cake, tossing the bouquet & all speech makers, running of games (options provided)
A Naming Ceremony celebrates your precious child and formally welcomes them into the world. Having two beautiful boys myself I understand the desire to celebrate their arrival! My Ceremonies create a happy, relaxed atmosphere for the whole family to enjoy. Naming Ceremonies are suitable for children of all ages, I have often conducted one as part of a first Birthday celebration.